[FHCNET] Re: PAF Support

  • Randy Bryson
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 6:17 AM
      You might also try the new Product Support button on Familysearch Internet and select PAF 5 or any other PAF product. There is email support there as well as FAQ's, information etc.

      >>> ileenjohnson@... 02/28/02 11:51AM >>>
      The new email for PAF Support is help@...
      which replaces fhdfhsup@.... THis change will be easier to
      remember, and it clarifies wht kind of support you can expect.

      This came from the Utah Valley PAF User Group Newsletter.

      Ileen

      --- In FHCNET@y..., Lodi FHC Staff <LodiFHC@p...> wrote:
      > Hi Pete,
      >
      > I wasn't able to find a PAF support phone number or email address
      in the PAF documentation or the help menus. If you would let me know
      what they are and where you found them I will be happy to pass that
      information on to our patrons.

      or send blank email to FHCNET-subscribe@yahoogroups.com