Re: When is Heritage Quest available?

  • Don Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2007
      FamilySearch support has begun the rollout of HeritageQuest in a
      small way. There are a small number of centers (about 10) who have
      access to HeritageQuest now and a few are being added each day to
      ensure that there are no problems. If things go well the rollout
      will be accellerated. Each center will be contacted either by phone
      or by LDS mail as they are reached in the rollout schedule.

      There are technical problems with the access to the other services
      and it is being worked on. As soon as the technical problems are
      resolved a communication will be sent.

      Thanks

      Don

      --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "T. Mason" <tmason1@...> wrote:

      > --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "fhcdir2006" <tammy.barrett@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does anyone know when Heritage Quest, Footnotes and the other
      > announced
      > > web sites will be available through Family Search? I can access
      > > Heritage Quest through my public library card but I am looking
      > > forward to trying these other web sites.
      > >
      > > -Tammy

    • fhcdir2006
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2007
        Don,