Re: New Family Search

  • T. Mason
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 20, 2007
      Kelly,

      The date you cite is not correct. The letter from the FH department
      indicating the Orlando FL temple district will be placed on the new
      FamilySearch in 90 days is dated 2 July 2007. It does not state the
      start point when the beginning of the 90 days countdown will begin.
      We have had no schedule for any training meetings or any other
      meetings announced to us.

      I can access the new FamilySearch and use it now but I can not take
      the printout for submission names to the Orlando temple until they
      say the changeover is done. I will not speculate on that date. We
      will be told by the Temple and FH department when they are ready.

      Terry Mason
      Clermont, Florida

      --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "hkwyatt@..." <hkwyatt@...> wrote:

      > We just attended a training session with the North American
      Southeast Support people and were told Orlando would be up and
      running on the nFS on August 28.
      > Kelly
    • Melissa and Brad
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 20, 2007
        Thanks for the info Kelly. I just got back from vacation and received the DVD and packet from SLC on the nFS. I am using it as the material for my August Staff meetings. The staff members have been receiving packets as well. I was told it would be Sep 1. I know they have been training on the system at the Temple. I appreciate the update.

        Melissa