Re: [FHCNET] New Family Search

    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 18, 2007
      We were just informed that the Orlando temple is changing over in the next
      three months.

    • hkwyatt@juno.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 19, 2007
        We just attended a training session with the North American Southeast Support people and were told Orlando would be up and running on the nFS on August 28.
        Kelly

      • T. Mason
        Message 3 of 26 , Jul 20, 2007
          Kelly,

          The date you cite is not correct. The letter from the FH department
          indicating the Orlando FL temple district will be placed on the new
          FamilySearch in 90 days is dated 2 July 2007. It does not state the
          start point when the beginning of the 90 days countdown will begin.
          We have had no schedule for any training meetings or any other
          meetings announced to us.

          I can access the new FamilySearch and use it now but I can not take
          the printout for submission names to the Orlando temple until they
          say the changeover is done. I will not speculate on that date. We
          will be told by the Temple and FH department when they are ready.

          Terry Mason
          Clermont, Florida

          --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "hkwyatt@..." <hkwyatt@...> wrote:

          > We just attended a training session with the North American
          Southeast Support people and were told Orlando would be up and
          running on the nFS on August 28.
          > Kelly
        • Melissa and Brad
          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 20, 2007
            Thanks for the info Kelly. I just got back from vacation and received the DVD and packet from SLC on the nFS. I am using it as the material for my August Staff meetings. The staff members have been receiving packets as well. I was told it would be Sep 1. I know they have been training on the system at the Temple. I appreciate the update.

            Melissa