When is Heritage Quest available?

  • fhcdir2006
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2007
      Does anyone know when Heritage Quest, Footnotes and the other announced
      web sites will be available through Family Search? I can access
      Heritage Quest through my public library card but I am looking forward
      to trying these other web sites.

      -Tammy
    • T. Mason
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2007
        It is hard to be patient about this, particularly since such a splashy
        announcement was made by the department. I too look forward to using
        these new resources. Maybe - "someday".

        Terry Mason

        --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "fhcdir2006" <tammy.barrett@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know when Heritage Quest, Footnotes and the other
        announced
        > web sites will be available through Family Search? I can access
        > Heritage Quest through my public library card but I am looking
        > forward to trying these other web sites.
        >
        > -Tammy
      • Don Anderson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20, 2007
          FamilySearch support has begun the rollout of HeritageQuest in a
          small way. There are a small number of centers (about 10) who have
          access to HeritageQuest now and a few are being added each day to
          ensure that there are no problems. If things go well the rollout
          will be accellerated. Each center will be contacted either by phone
          or by LDS mail as they are reached in the rollout schedule.

          There are technical problems with the access to the other services
          and it is being worked on. As soon as the technical problems are
          resolved a communication will be sent.

          Thanks

          Don

          --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "T. Mason" <tmason1@...> wrote:

          > --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "fhcdir2006" <tammy.barrett@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does anyone know when Heritage Quest, Footnotes and the other
          > announced
          > > web sites will be available through Family Search? I can access
          > > Heritage Quest through my public library card but I am looking
          > > forward to trying these other web sites.
          > >
          > > -Tammy

        • fhcdir2006
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 20, 2007
            Don,