One to try in 'new FamilySearch'.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Given the report that ordinances are not appearing in
      new FamilySearch, here's one to try.

      I found it shows the ordinances properly. I did the
      endowment 10 days ago, submission by a member.

      Cario Ceccharini SAVELLI
      1529
      Tuscana, Italia

      For the location, just entering/selecting Italy in the
      place fiend will bring this up. the date is the way
      you'll find it right off.

      It shows in the old FamilySearch, but will the
      endowment date show in the new FamilySearch? The
      baptism date was two years ago.

      that gives answers, not web links.
    • paulsstarrabbittree
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        Thank you for sending me information. Since Cario Ceccharini Savelli
        was submitted before Jan 2007 the work shows up in newFamilySearch.
        It shows bapt. And Confirmation as done with date of 18 Feb 2005 done
        in Bern Switzerland. The endowment is listed as "In progress" even
        though old familySearch has it as 20 Jun 2007 Provo. That "in
        progress" works with me for now, It's holding the ordinances so know
        one else can get it.

        My concern is that names approved by temple ready and submit to
        temple for first time to have cards printed out and this was done
        during Jan 2007 –mid June may not be in new familysearch in any form
        and can be dupt. When it say "In progress". I know it wouldn't be
        easy to have it dupt.
        Names submitted by newfamilysearch in late june were up and showed
        the ordinance date before 24 hrs. My Ordinances done on same
        date but were first submitted in March do not show in newfamilysearch
        as cleared or in progress or with date and if anyone wants to claim
        them they can.

        My two main questions are: 1. Names being cleared and cards printed
        in other temple district since June 26, 2007 (and for the next
        several months)-will they show up in newfamilysearch?
        2. Are all names submitted to have cards printed after Jan 2007
        until June, 2007 missing in the newFamily search or only St. Louis
        names? If people in St. Louis have names missing they can take a
        couple of ways to keep the dupt. from happening if they know this is
        happening.

        --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, James W Anderson <genealogy248@...>

        ______________

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
          I don't think my answer went through so I'm trying again. If it did-
          please forgive me.

[...]

          Rosemary
          wrote:

          > Given the report that ordinances are not appearing in
          > new FamilySearch, here's one to try.
          >
          > I found it shows the ordinances properly. I did the
          > endowment 10 days ago, submission by a member.
          >
          > Cario Ceccharini SAVELLI
          > 1529
          > Tuscana, Italia
          >
          > For the location, just entering/selecting Italy in the
          > place fiend will bring this up. the date is the way
          > you'll find it right off.
          >
          > It shows in the old FamilySearch, but will the
          > endowment date show in the new FamilySearch? The
          > baptism date was two years ago.

          ______________
          > that gives answers, not web links.

        • Don Anderson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
            I hope the following addresses the questions from several posts. I
            will try to address all of the individuals circumstances about which
            each of these posts have asked.

            1. Are all submissions since Jan 1, 2007 in the backlog, or only St
            Louis?

            All ordinances submitted since Jan 1, 2007 are in the new
            FamilySearch backlog from all temples. The IGI continues to be up to
            date for all ordinances performed in temples not using the new
            FamilySearch processes.

            2. Is it possible that someone could then perform a duplicate
            ordinance on those that were submitted or performed since Jan 1,
            2007, but are not year loaded into new FamilySearch?

            Yes, it is possible for this to happen. Until the backlog is cleared
            it is still advisable to check the IGI online before submitting names
            in new FamilySearch.

            3. Will ordinances recorded in new FamilySearch appear in the IGI?

            No, ordinances recorded in new FamilySearch will not appear in the
            IGI.

            4. If I perform an ordinance now in a temple which is not yet using
            the new FamilySearch process will it appear in new FamilySearch?

            No, it will be held in the backlog until the backlog is cleared.

            5. If I perform ordinances cleared through TempleReady in a temple
            using the new FamilySearch processes will it appear in new
            FamilySearch?

            Yes, it will take approximately one day, but it will appear within
            approximately one day in new FamilySearch. Since it is recorded with
            the new FamilySearch process it will not appear in the IGI.

            6. If I printed a card and performed ordinances for this individual
            prior to Jan 1, 2007, will this information show in new FamilySearch
            and how will it show? What will happen if I now do the ordinances?

            If the card was printed and ordinances completed before Jan 1, 2007
            then the ordinances that were completed prior to Jan 1, 2007 will
            show as completed with the dates and the temple information in new
            FamilySearch. Those that had been submitted prior to Jan 1, 2007,
            but had not been completed as of Jan 1, 2007 will show as in progess
            and cannot be submitted via new FamilySearch again.

            If the remaining ordinances for these individuals are now completed
            then if they are recoreded in a temple using the TempleReady process
            they will show up on the IGI, but will go into the backlog for new
            FamilySearch. If they are performed in a temple using the new
            FamilySearch process they will show up within 24 hours in the new
            FamilySearch, but will not show up in the IGI.

            I hope this has answered the variety of questions raised and has
            added clarity. Thanks for your patience as we work through the
            transition to the new systems. Hopefully the backlog will be quickly
            eliminated and this will get much simpler.

            Thanks.

            Don

            --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "paulsstarrabbittree"
            <paulsstarrabbittree@...> wrote:

            > > My concern is that names approved by temple ready and submit
            > temple for first time to have cards printed out and this was done
            > during Jan 2007 –mid June may not be in new familysearch in any
            form
            > and can be dupt. When it say "In progress". I know it wouldn't be
            > easy to have it dupt.
            > Names submitted by newfamilysearch in late june were up and showed
            > the ordinance date before 24 hrs. My Ordinances done on same
            > date but were first submitted in March do not show in
            newfamilysearch
            > as cleared or in progress or with date and if anyone wants to claim
            > them they can.
            >
            > My two main questions are: 1. Names being cleared and cards
            printed
            > in other temple district since June 26, 2007 (and for the next
            > several months)-will they show up in newfamilysearch?
            > 2. Are all names submitted to have cards printed after Jan 2007
            > until June, 2007 missing in the newFamily search or only St. Louis
            > names? If people in St. Louis have names missing they can take a
            > couple of ways to keep the dupt. from happening if they know this
            is
            > happening.

          • paulsstarrabbittree
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007