RE: [FHCNET] Godfrey Memorial Library and FamilySearch Centers Announce Partnership

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 9 , May 15, 2007
      The correct link is: http://www.godfrey.org/announce.html
      From I have read, it states in this announcement that "These premium services are available for free in family history centers, the Family History Library and FamilySearch operated centers." Has anyone heard how to obtain the subscriptions?

      Thank you,

      Jennifer
      Irvine Stake FHC Director

      Roma Hardy <GrandmaJett@...> wrote: Sounds wonderful! When I click onto the Godfrey webside below it states
      "page not found".tried it last night & earlier this morning, & again now.
      I went to Godfrey website apart from below & no mention found of said
      announcement.

      I too would like to know if we're talking about if access will be through
      our FamilySearch.org website possibly through family history centers.or what
      & how?? We await hearing more on this exciting news.

      Roma Hardy

      Of Spanish Fork, UT

      BYU FHL Service Missionary

      _____