Re: [FHCNET] FamilySearch to Provide Access to World's Genealogical Records

    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2007
      The entities I see charging access fees to those not
      viewing the records at an FHC or something would be
      archives, not always the corporate things. This might
      be similar to the situation the Nova Scotia records
      are, you pay to get certain copies of documents. But
      also there are known costs to storing the originals,
      so that might be another reason for a particular
      entity to charge for access outside FamilySearch
      {Family History} Centers.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
      http://farechase.yahoo.com/