Re: [FHCNET] Re: WVR at FHCs

  • Snow, Donald R.
    Message 1 of 21 , May 9, 2007
      For anyone in Northern Utah, Whitney Ransom, Yvette Arts, and Jason
      McGouwan, all of WorldVitalRecords.com, are the main presenters at
      our Utah Valley PAF Users Group meeting this Saturday morning, 12
      May, 9 am, about WorldvitalRecords.com and FamilyLink.com. Log on to
      our web site for details - http://uvpafug.org

      Don

      At 11:57 AM 5/9/2007, Whitney Ransom wrote:

      >Hi. We will be making a major announcement next Wednesday at the NGS
      >Conference in Virginia.
      >
      >Thanks for your interest.
      >
      >Whitney Ransom, Director, Corporate Communications,
      >WorldVitalRecords.com.
      >
      >--- In <mailto:FHCNET%40yahoogroups.com>FHCNET@yahoogroups.com,
      >"sjniedermeyer" <yahoo@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Has anyone heard more info on this:
      > >

      > <http://genealogyblog.com/family-history-library/world-vital-records-to->http://genealogyblog.com/family-history-library/world-vital-records-to-
      > > be-free-at-all-3400-family-history-centers-5937
      > >

      >Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      >5/1/2007 2:57 PM

      Dr. Donald R. Snow, Retired Professor of Mathematics, Brigham Young
      University, Provo, Utah
      snowd@...; home phones: St. George, Utah - 435-673-1932;
      Provo, Utah - 801-225-7123