Re: [FHCNET] NFS - how are members notified?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2007
      Those who are priesthood leaders will hear of it when
      their local leaders get any letters sent to them.

      Obviously temple and family history work to a good
      degree is under priesthood direction, so it makes
      sense to notify the local leaders in the temple
      district first. That will be by far the best
      confirmation.

      http://mail.yahoo.com