Re: [SPAM] Re: [FHCNET] Re: PAF5

  • Sue Barnsley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      Thank you Sister Shwind,

      There has been much posted here about important issues with respect to the changes that are coming. Bro. Mason so clearly pointed out stuff about PAF etc that I had no idea about, this type of information is important and helpful going forward.

      We need to be respectful to others and their opinions.

      Sue Barnsley