indexing on the mac

  • maxine nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Here is what Family Search support said about specifications about
      indexing on the Mac.
      Maxine in NW Kansas

      From: Support@...
      Subject: specifications
      Date: March 5, 2007 4:27:55 PM CST
      To: mmnelson@...

      Dear Maxine Nelson,

      Thank you for contacting FamilySearch Support. While I'm glad to hear
      that you were able to use the Indexing program, we won't be changing
      the specifications on our website until we actually support the Mac,
      and eventually Linux. We are aiming to get it done but just don't have
      the resources to focus on support for the mac yet with the engineers
      all being focused on improving the current version of the program. The
      new FamilySearch program does not require any specific mac os. As long
      as you have a computer with java and internet explorer or mozilla
      firefox, you should be able to use new FamilySearch. Thanks!

      Sincerely,
      Your Support Team
      CaseID:355176
      BB