Re: [FHCNET] the draft copy and how we might make use of it

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      Dear Myrt (Pat),
      Before we started our Family History Live Online fairs, I asked D. Merrill White if we could do the training as outlined at the FHL Consultant training in Salt Lake and we also asked about the "draft" handouts. The church is aware of the training we do and has given us permission to do the trainings until they have established a live online training themselves. We can use the handouts as long as they retain the word, "draft" on them. I am assuming it would be the same for you or any consultant who desires to use them.

      Sincerely Learning From the Past,
      Sandra Raymond Jarvis

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2007
        DearMYRTLE wrote:

        Myrt, sweetie? Can you fix your computer clock? Your
        messages are arriving here dated May 2007. The most recent
        one was dated 28 May 2007.

        It's not that I mind your being ahead of us all (g), but it
        does mess with my mind on the issue of deadlines I've
        missed, appointments I skipped and ....

        There should be no attachments on this message, unless I
        specifically mentioned them above.