20942Re: [FHCNET] my wife and I

  • Leslie Vaughn
    May 30, 2008
      I don't know why her parents aren't showing but your parents and your ancestors shouldn't be showing when you sign on as her helper because you are living. You would just need to link your parents to you when you are signed on as her helper and that should put your ancestors on her chart. Again, I would go to the membership clerk to see what they have on her, because her living member children and her dead member (or proxy work done for her) parents should be linked to her. It should be an easy fix to add her parents to her. It is just a puzzlement as to why they aren't on there when she (you as helper) sign in.

      From: register
      Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 11:18 AM
      To: FHCNET@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [FHCNET] my wife and I

      Thanks Leslie, good try. No parents are living. I would expect to find
      that helping her would display the same information as helping myself. It
      does not. As our parents are linked to us on my data and as the same people
      (my wife and I) are on her data I would expect to see them. Her data shows
      she and me and that is all. Her id number is the same in both cases.

      Still looking for ideas.