      From: register
      Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:27 AM
      To: FHCNET@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Pat Remley
      Subject: [FHCNET] my wife and I

      I have been doing some exploring and wanted to learn more about the 'helper'
      function. So I signed on to help my wife. But I see only her record and
      mine. No parents no siblings no children and yet when I sign on as myself I
      see all of her and my parents and siblings and children and further.

      From her helper login I search for my father and he is not to be found. Yet
      he is there.

      Ideas.

      Eric