20936Re: [FHCNET] NFS and Submitting Shared information

  • Sue Maxwell
    May 29, 2008
      I think the issue here is that you won't be posting his notes and
      research. You will only be adding to nFS the names and basic facts for
      the ancestors involved. Specific names and facts are not what you might
      call "copyrighted", only his research and notes belong to him. And you
      would only add the names of the people that are not already on nFS, not
      upload any of his work.
      Sue