17990Re: [FHCNET] Re: nFS question on Temple Ordinances

  • maxine nelson
    Nov 9, 2007
      Tell me again how to get to the training. I started it some time again,
      then it sort of went away (actually I went to the hospital) and I
      haven't found it again. I had registered as a consultant. Denver
      District is not online for nFS yet.
      Thanks
      Maxine in NW Kansas
      mmnelson@...

      --
      BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

      NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong,
      please correct the training as soon as possible.

      Spam: http://spam.st-tel.net/canit/b.php?i=43445259&m=e27500355ede&c=s
      Not spam: http://spam.st-tel.net/canit/b.php?i=43445259&m=e27500355ede&c=n
      Forget vote: http://spam.st-tel.net/canit/b.php?i=43445259&m=e27500355ede&c=f