17956Re: nFS question on Temple Ordinances

  • luv2surch
    Nov 9, 2007
      I really suggest that you go to the training. It is in the help center
      (front page - bottom) training/resource tab, click e-learning, you
      should be at consultant training click on new familyserch. It has 10
      lessons with introduction and conclusion. Also, go through the
      training that pop up at the beginning of the program.
      To combine marriage click on arrow next to the husband or wife
      depending on who you are combining. Click on combine with other spouse.
      Kim