16555Re: [FHCNET] Re: New rollout

    Aug 26, 2007
      I think part of it is the different terms used by different
      disciplines of study -- when I was taking Cultural
      Geography, I found it mildly amusing that Savannah wasn't on
      the savannah, and that Tidewater Virginia wasn't where the
      Virginians think it is. Then Sociology wanted to divide the
      country another way, Linquistics another, geologists have a
      completely different set of terms, marketing slices us up
      bizarrely, and Census Bureau as always hears a different
      drummer ...

      Who AM I and what am I doing where?! ;)

      Cheryl

      --
      There should be no attachments on this message, unless I
      specifically mentioned them above.