16552Re: [FHCNET] Re: New rollout

    Aug 25, 2007
      Today is the first official day for members to sign on to new FamilySearch
      in the Orlando temple district. I have already taught three classes over the
      last two weeks trying to get people ready for the transition. I will be
      teaching another class during the 5th Sunday in September. This will be a
      real change for many of them, especially those who are not that comfortable
      with the internet.

      The people who have completed my classes are very impressed with the new
      process. One of them showed up last week to have me help her get her info
      online just before she moved to Texas where they won't have access for
      another few months.