16549RE: [FHCNET] Re: New rollout

  • Joan Raney
    Aug 25, 2007
      I'm also in the southeast (Charlotte, NC) and our temple district is
      Columbia, SC. Still haven't heard anything about the new
      FamilySearch--that is, except on the listserv here.

      Maybe we're not considered southeast, but my ancestors from South
      Carolina were good ole boys who fought in the Confederate Army...

      Joan in NC