16543Re: [FHCNET] Re: New rollout

  • therese logan
    Aug 24, 2007
      We recently had stake training by the regional FHC director. He said the southeast temples would be next after Orlando. Haven't received any info yet so was wondering if anyone knows what the status of the southeast is.

      gturn55 <gturn55@...> wrote: The training must only be available to registered consultants in the
      Temple districts coming online. I am registered and those lessons
      are not available to me yet. (In Salt Lake County)

      --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, Penney Devey <padevey@...> wrote:

      > Training is available to the registered consultants via a login.

      name cards using Family Ordinance Requests will be used in the
      Billings Montana Temple. New FamilySearch will be available to the
      general membership of the Church who live in the Billings Montana
      temple district early in the morning on the previous Saturday, August
      25, 2007. No additional notice will be sent to priesthood leaders or
      members of the Church in the Billings Montana temple district
      concerning these dates.

      > We ask that family history consultants and center directors
      encourage members who have existing TempleReady disks to take them to
      the temple and have their temple name cards printed before August 28.
      Beginning immediately, please do not create any new TempleReady disks
      in your family history centers for processing at the Billings Montana
      Temple.

      > If you have not done so already, please complete the new
      FamilySearch online training prior to August 28 in preparation for
      helping members to use new FamilySearch as part of the new process
      for preparing ancestral names for the temple. Please contact
      FamilySearch Support by e-mail or phone if you have any questions or
      problems.