15533RE: [FHCNET] Godfrey Memorial Library and FamilySearch Centers Announce Partnership

    May 14, 2007
      In the Beta version of lds.org there was a link that
      said 'Find a FamilySearch Center'. I think I
      mentioned this earlier when I first saw it. It has
      since been chaged on the lds.org website to say Family
      History Centers.

      --- Winter Owl <rhvann@...> wrote:

      > Or maybe even a database reference in the nFS.org?
      >

      > RussellHltn <RussellHltn@...> wrote: Another
      > announcement of great news!
      >
      > But....

      > around the world. <<<
      >
      > Unless there's some "newspeak" that someone hasn't
      > told me about, I think
      > this press release has confused "Family History
      > Centers" with the
      > "FamilySearch Center" (of which I only can find
      > one).

      > Subscribe: Go to
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FHCNET
      > or send blank email to