15530RE: [FHCNET] Godfrey Memorial Library and FamilySearch Centers Announce Partnership

  • Joan Raney
    May 14, 2007
      I found it, I went to Godfrey's website and then clicked on "About Us"
      and then "Announcements."

      Joan in NC

      Roma Hardy wrote:
      Sounds wonderful! When I click onto the Godfrey webside below it states
      "page not found".tried it last night & earlier this morning, & again
      now. I went to Godfrey website apart from below & no mention found of
      said announcement.

      I too would like to know if we're talking about if access will be
      through our FamilySearch.org website possibly through family history
      centers.or what & how?? We await hearing more on this exciting news.