Fwd: Friday Demo

  • Lady Morgaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Ann-Marie Small <witchyways@...>
      Date: Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 12:01 AM
      Subject: Friday Demo
      To: spot@..., theladymorgaine@...

      Greetings,

      I would just like to thank everyone who came out to the Xenia Community Library Demo on Friday! It was a great turn out and the library was very appreciative!  We made a wonderful contact and did a great service for the community..and had fun while doing it :)

      Thanks to..
      Meriel, Allegra, Fiadnata, Catherine, Gilcrest, Bear, Matthew, Faith, Jessica, Alrekr, Bertrande, Marie, Drake, Orn,  Katie, Loren, Isra, John/Frog, Boris, Bayard, Cadogan, Edlyn, Brusten, Kat, Thalia ....forgive me if I have forgotten anyone
      !!! These folks make me extra proud to part of such an awesome hobby ;)

      In Service,
      THL Morgaine

      --
      You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. -Mae West