Bardic Night

  • Merewen de Cotesmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Gentles,

      Well, this week flew by much faster than I realized what with my being on leave, so I apologize for the late announcement.  Tonight I WILL be having a Bardic Night at 6 pm at my house for anyone who wants to attend.  There's a big back yard for kids to play in if you want to bring them, plus my daughter's room upstairs.

      The address is 8968 Cedargate Place in Huber Heights.  My phone number is (937) 430-9125 if you need directions or have any questions.

      YiS,

      Lady Merewen

      The probability that you forgot to pack something is directly proportional to the distance of the event times the necessity of the item. ~ Silverwing's Laws #11

      Only Pennsic is worth the level of inconvenience that only Pennsic requires. ~ Silverwing's Laws #55

    • Merewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2010
        Greetings!

        This Friday I will again be hosting a Bardic night at my house! We've had about eight to ten participants the last few times, but there's definitely room for more. Please come on out and share an evening of song and laughter with us. If you play an instrument, please bring it! Kids are welcome, too.

        Time: 6 pm to around 9 pm
        Place: 8968 Cedargate Place, Huber Heights

        YiS

        Lady Merewen
      • Merewen
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2010
          Greetings!

          Tomorrow, 29 October, I will be hosting Bardic yet again. Costumes are welcome--I'll still be wearing mine from being at work! A theme for tomorrow could be the storytelling part of the bardic definition. Let's hear your scary stories! Period or modern are welcome. Or we could just sing until we're hoarse. Instruments are welcome, as always.

          Place: 8968 Cedargate Place, Huber Heights

          Please feel free to call me at (937) 430-9125 with any questions or for directions.

          YiS,

          Lady Merewen de Cotesmore