How to Unsubscribe from this list

  • Berdanier
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      Greetings Aaron, and others who may wish to know,

      There is a tab on the lower right hand side of messages from this group that allow you to unsubscribe yourself.

      Look for:

      Or you can go to the web site yourself and unsubscribe directly.

      Regards,
      Cathryn

      To: FG_Newcomers@yahoogroups.com
      From: Aaron.n.wooldridge@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:32:07 +0700
      Subject: Re: [FG_Newcomers] Unicorn Demo 1 Sept 10

      Please remove me. I no longer live near any barony.

      Recent Activity:
      .

    • Kathleen Anlage
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010