FW: [Ermine] Fw: SCA 2010 Census

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      -----Original Message-----
      From: owner-spot@... [mailto:owner-spot@...] On Behalf Of
      nancyterselic@...
      Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 6:47 PM
      To: spot@...; hawkes-keye@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ermine] Fw: SCA 2010 Census

      Please note: forwarded message

      The SCA is us -- you and me doing what we do. But who are we, what do we do,
      and how can we support each other to make the SCA the type of organization
      we can be proud of?

      The SCA 2010 Census committee has been asked by the Board of Directors to
      develop a census-level survey that will help us to address key issues facing
      the SCA. These issues effect our everyday experience in the SCA; from "pay
      for participation" issues and award structures to quantitative, qualitative,
      motivational, and behavioral demographics such as age, gender, activities
      and interest areas, and reasons for joining, remaining in, and leaving the
      SCA.

      Because this is a "census-level" survey, we are attempting to reach each and
      every SCA participant, regardless of whether or not they are paid members or
      are currently active. Everyone's voice is important to the success of this
      project.

      This information will help us, as an organization, move forward into the
      next decade, to identify, address and work on current issues and gain a
      better, deeper understanding into what makes the SCA what it is today. Your
      SCA better organization in the future. The only way we can understand what
      is important is by hearing from you.

      The survey is completely anonymous, you will never be asked for information
      that will identify you.

      The SCA 2010 Census Survey is available here:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCA2010Census

      The Survey will remain open until December 1st. Once the data collection is
      completed, the results of this survey will be made available on the SCA 2010
      Census website. All data that is collected or published will remain
      completely anonymous and will not be sold or shared beyond this survey's
      purpose.

      If you would like to learn more about the SCA 2010 Census, if you have
      questions or ideas about the project, please contact the committee at
      scacensus2010@....

      Please take the time to fill out the survey. The voices of each and every
      participant in the SCA whether you are currently active or not, will help us
      to better understand the SCA and enable us to grow and flourish as an
      organization.

      Sincerely,

      - The SCA 2010 Census Committee

      From: "nancyterselic@..." <nancyterselic@...>