Re: [FG_Newcomers] shoes

  • Diane Brunner
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2010
      Definitely interested.  My question is, do we get a break on shipping by purchasing multiple pairs?

      Lady Sorća Drać
      Winged Hills Pursuivant
      Flaming Gryphon Deputy Herald

      On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Lancelin Peregrinus <lancelin@...> wrote:

      On 29 May 2010 at 13:35, Stephen Klein wrote:

      > sorry forgot the link
      >
      > http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=116239&highlight=

      Love these, especially the group pricing. What does he mean by "AA
      members"?

      --
      Lancelin Peregrinus
      Marche of the Winged Hills

      ~~~~~ Randomly-Selected Thought for the Day ~~~~~
      "Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we
      should dance." -- Unknown

      --

    • Stephen Klein
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2010

        Aa is armour archive members and its $10 per pair shipping I believe.

        On Jun 1, 2010 6:55 AM, "Diane Brunner" <sorcadrac@...> wrote:

        Definitely interested.  My question is, do we get a break on shipping by purchasing multiple pairs?

        Lady Sorća Drać
        Winged Hills Pursuivant
        Flaming Gryphon Deputy Herald

      • Lancelin Peregrinus
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2010
          On 31 May 2010 at 22:27, Lancelin Peregrinus wrote:

          > Love these, especially the group pricing. What does he mean by "AA
          > members"?

          Oh, of course -- "Armor Archive".

          I didn't *think* there was an "Anachronists Anonymous", but you never
          know...

          --
          Lancelin Peregrinus
          Marche of the Winged Hills

          ~~~~~ Randomly-Selected Thought for the Day ~~~~~
          "A facility for quotation covers the absence of original
          thought." -- Dorothy Leigh Sayers
        • Stephen Klein
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2010

            Hi.... my name is Walther Ravenolt and I'm an addict. It start about a year and a half ago......

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 8, 2010
              On 29 May 2010 at 13:35, Stephen Klein wrote:

              > sorry forgot the link
              >
              > http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=116239&highlight=

              So.. are we moving on this? I'm in for a pair.

              --
              Lancelin Peregrinus
              Marche of the Winged Hills

              ~~~~~ Randomly-Selected Thought for the Day ~~~~~
              "Where all men think alike, no one thinks very much."
              -- Walter Lippmann
            • Stephen Klein
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 9, 2010

                Yes if you know what you want send it to me. On going to make an announcement at practice and see if there are any takers.