Authorizations at Ceilidh

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010

      Fighters,

                  I know several of you are hoping to authorize at Ceilidh this weekend.  You have to be a member of the SCA to authorize in either armored or rapier combat.  Go to the website below to sign up online.  You can even print a proof of membership online, bring this to the event and to the marshal’s table for your paperwork.

      SCA membership site:

      http://www.sca.org/members/

      You will be expected to have read and understood the documents below.

      Society Minimum Standards and Rules

      http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/docs/marshal_handbook.pdf

      Midrealm Armored Combat Rules (are in addition to Society Rules)

      http://news.midrealm.info/Marshal/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=99&Itemid=26

                  If you need to borrow armor or weapons for your authorization you need to speak to Gylchrist, the Quartermaster in charge of the loaner armor this Thursday about borrowing stuff for the weekend.  He will not be bringing loaner armor to the event.  So you need to make arrangements beforehand.

      Capt. Boris Movila

      Chief of Staff, Midrealm Army