RE: February Events

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2010

      Greetings,

                  See the e-mail below for reference.  This is going to be a busy month and we need to start planning now.  Below is a list of folks who have told me they are going to the following events.  If you are not on the list and would like to car-pool or caravan let me know.  If you don’t let me know ASAP there might not be a seat for you.  Remember my memory is full of airplane stuff so e-mail me so I have something to reference.

      Candlemas

      Syr Kyppyn, Syr Cadogan, Lady Morgaine, Gilchryst, Kye, Alrekr, Christiana

      Val Day

      Syr Kyppyn, Syr Cadogan, Lady Morgaine, Gilchryst & Elena (Driving Separate), Kye, Alrekr, Christiana, Bear (Driving back Saturday night), Walther (Driving Separate)

      Sergeant’s School

      Red Company always has an open invite so Bear, Flan, Russad, Niko, Tim, and Alrekr let me know if you are going?  I will be taking the new line commanders but will be personally inviting them off the list.

      Winter’s End,

      This event is only an hour away, most people will probably be driving separate but if anyone needs a ride let me know and we will try to find you one.

      Capt. Boris Movila

      Chief of Staff, Midrealm Army

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2010
        Boris,
        Gavin and I will be attending Candlemas as well. We are hoping to bring Bobby with us as well.

        Tegwen

        Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cincinnati Bell Wireless

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2010
          I will also be attending Val Day, but as a merchant. Stop by and say hi!!
          Katie

          www.dragonslayervisions.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 5, 2010

            Greetings,

                            Due to my nasty head cold I will not be traveling to Candlemas this weekend.  I need someone else to organize the car pool meeting spot.  I believe the list below is accurate as to who is going.

            Syr Cadogan, Lady Morgaine, Gilchryst, Elena, Alrekr, Christina, Gavin, Tegwen, and Bobby

                            Thanks.

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 5, 2010

              I forgot, Kye will also be going.

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 5, 2010
                I do believe there will be a bunch of us meeting at Starbucks by the Dayton Mall @ 6:00am tomorrow.

                Elena and Gilchryst

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 5, 2010
                  Greetings

                  Due to the weather It looks as if many of us that where going to Candlemas are not going now. If you are going reply on the newcomers list and maybe groups can hook up.

                  Gilchryst