Pennsic Registration issue

  • Kyppyn and Sabine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1 2:05 PM
      Greetings,

      I was just on the Pennsic site for registration and the dates for fees is incorrect. The first set of dates and prices should be July 30th to August 13th-- NOT aug 5th.

      So an adult member who attends Pennsic War from July 30th to August 13th will pay $160

      If you attend Pennsic War from Aug 6th to Aug 13th is $120

      When you pre-reg teh correct fees show up-- it's only wrong on the gate fee web page.

      http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/account/gateFees.php

      In Service,

      Kyppyn