RE: Christmas Tourney

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009

      Okay,

                      I currently have the following people who want to carpool Christmas Tourney.  If you want to get a ride speak up fast.  Gilchryst will have 1 seat available.  I will have 3 and we can probably put 2 more in Alrekr’s van plus the remaining equipment.  I will talk it over with whoever is at the A&S night tonight and decide where to meet.

      Caedmon,

                      I’m sorry but you live too far to the West.  Can we pick you up at the Meijer off the Tylersville Exit?

      Maghnus,

                      Maybe Caedmon could pick you up since you are not far off the exit or if you can get to the Meijer with your gear somehow?   Picking you up at your house with a 3 vehicle caravan will be dangerous.

      Maghnus Gunnarson

      Capt. Arthur Bear

      Rugger

      Forester Caedmon Wilson

      Kye

      Gilchryst

      Yukari san

      Brenda

      Alrekr

                      Let me know what you think.

      Capt. Boris Movila

      Chief of Staff, Midrealm Army

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
          Boris is leading a whole group down.

          -Kyppyn

          To: FG_Newcomers@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010

            Greetings,

                            If anyone is interested in going and fighting in Christmas Tourney this weekend and wants to car pool lets meet at Starbucks by the Dayton Mall at 6:30 am, it is a 3 hour drive.  The event website is below.  If you need to borrow armor you must check it out from Gilchryst at practice tonight and return it the following week.  Just reminder you will need a toy to donate to enter the tourney and a coat to donate buys you an extra life.  Also you will be expected to share the cost of gas for whomever’s vehicle you ride in.  We will be returning to Dayton by around 10 or 11 pm.