Tuesday Night Gathering and Armored Combat Class

  • Kyppyn and Sabine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009

      Heavy Weapons Class

      Kyppyn will be continuing his advanced fighting technique classes for heavy weapon fighters who are interested in furthering their tournament combat skill.

      Students should bring their armor, unless they want to do pell work.  We now have lights in the back yard that illuminate the back yard pretty well after dark, but the earlier you can arrive the better.

      Armor shop will be open after fighting for any minor repairs.

      Sabine will be working on an A&S project, if you would like to bring an A&S project to work on or hangout, we would welcome your company! But there will not be any organized class.

      Where: 2648 Marigold Dr West Carrolton, OH 45449

                  Kyppyn cellphone: 937-681-8792

      When: Doors open at 6:30pm

      In service,

      Kyppyn & Sabine