FW: Armor Day, October 3, 2009

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009

      Greetings,

                      Please pass this message along to anyone you think would be interested.   There are several new people I do not have e-mail address’ for could those listed please forward this to the folks listed below.

                      Sgt. Alrekr -  Forward to Alex

                      Gavin – Forward this Jim, Don, Judo, Zach, etc.

                      Roger – Forward to Brad

      I am opening up my garage Saturday, October 3, 2009 from 9 am until 3 pm.  I will be teaching how to make plastic armor.  If you want to make a suit I just ask $35 to cover the cost of materials.  I have blue and black barrels right now, if ever want to get your own CLICK HERE.  You want to get the 55 gallon reconditioned poly drums.  Note that it will take up to 20 hours to finish an entire suit of plastic armor.  If you can’t afford the $35 right now whatever you make is considered loaner armor and I expect you to return it once you are done with it.

      Also feel free to bring by armor you have been working on or needs fixing and we will try to help.

      For those of you who already have armor, I need help working with all the new people.  Please bring tools.

      If you don’t have time or are unavailable when I open up my garage infrequently check out the webpage I have been working on with instructions on how to make plastic barrel armor.  It is only partially completed but it might be enough to get you started.

      http://www.pyrokinetika.com/Boris/armor/plasticarmor.htm

      6295 Henshire Court

      Centerville, OH 45459

      937-428-7783

      Cell: 937-620-0821

       Also for those who would prefer more period armor please keep in mind I am not the only local person who can help you get in armor.  To the best of my knowledge the gentlemen below can either help you build or sell you armor.   They are all busy people so I suggest you speak to the at fighter practice to see if they can help you.

      Sir William of Fairhaven: (Steel and Leather Armor)

      Sör Ustad `the Dreaded` Hasan al Hajjii: (Steel Armor)

      Syr Kyppyn Kirkcaldy: (Black Tower Enterprises: (Leather Armor)

      Syr Gunnar Redboar

      Capt. Boris Movila

      Chief of Staff, Midrealm Army