Demo at Wright State- please help

  • erin smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hello,

      I know it is right after Grand Tournament, but the Comic-Con is a great opportunity for the SCA to get noticed. I was wondering if anyone could help me at the both inside and if the weather is good to have some fighters out front.  If we do have the fighting can I have a marshal agree (email me) to be there to supervise?

      The both is for the whole day 10 to 5 at Wright State university in the student union.  The fighting is only from 11 till 2 or whenever you guys get tired, in front of the union. If you would like to help, could you please e-mail when you would like to come so that we can spread the work load evenly.

      To get to Wright State :

      Make your best way to ext 17 on i675. Go towards Colonel Glenn Hwy( down the hill). Turn left on to Colonel Glenn Hwy. Take the second right (it is just behind a giant white sign for Wright State). Take the third right. Then take the first right and you should see the entrance to the visitors parking lot (right again). (Make sure you go through a set of gates otherwise you are not at the visitors lot, if you are not in the visitors lot you can get a $50 dollar fine for parking in the wrong spot.) It should be free to park since it is the weekend.

      Thanks

      Marie

      Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.