FW: [Spot-News] Baronial Rapier Championships

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009

      From: owner-spot@... [mailto:owner-spot@...] On Behalf Of Amy
      Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 5:19 PM
      To: spot-news@...
      Cc: speedbump@...
      Subject: [Spot-News] Baronial Rapier Championships

      Greeatings!

      The Rapier Championships will be held at Ceilidh this coming Saturday. I hope all Flaming Gryphon Rapier fighters will come out for the opportunity to vie for the title "Capitaine de Griffe"!

      The champioships will be held beginning at 2:30 in the rapier list. The format is at Their Excellencies' wishes; however, I am passing on a format that has been followed in the past as reference for those newer fighters who wish to test their skill in this illustrious list.

      1) Round Robin of all those fighting to become Capitaine

      2) Contenders fight past champions, Bronze Rings, and other fierce fighters as chosen by Thier Excellencies

      3) Contenders lead small melee teams against each other

      I hope to see many of you on the list for this as well as for earlier planned activities (see the Ceilidh site :-)

      Ailianor

      PS The current Capitaine says, "Put your mask on!!!"

      PSS Well, he said some other taunting phrases as well, but this is a family list....

    • Katie Humphreys
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        Just wondering if we had a newbie class at Wright State tonight.  Only two of us showed last week due to no email, so I wanted to check before we all headed up there.
        Katie

      • Syr Kyppyn Kirkcaldy
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
          Hi Katie!

          No newcomer class this week at wright state. I apologize for the lack of communication last week. The newcomer class was being coordinated by Winged Hills instead of the Barony and apparently there was a technical glitch for the person sending out the notice.

          Sabine and I are having our weekly A&S night tonight and we have several new people already coming by. Everyone is welcome!

          Kyppyn & Sabine
          2648 Marigold Dr
          Dayton, OH 45449
          937-321-8916

          We usually get started about 7pm. We live off of 741 near the Dayton Mall in West Carrolton

          Hope to see you then!

          -Kyppyn

          Medieval Leather Armor and Leather Accessories!