Newcomer Persona class- Feb 3rd 7:30pm

  • Syr Kyppyn Kirkcaldy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      Greetings,

      There will be a newcomer class tuesday night at Wright State University at 7:30pm--

      Class taught by Duchesse Sabine and Sgt Boris

      We will be meeting in room SUE 010 in the Student Union. Free Visitor parking in front.

      Lady Marie will be waiting near the door that we met 2 weeks ago to help people who are not knowledgable about the campus.

      Directions to the room: Enter through the front dooors of the Student Union and continue forward. Continue till you can see a black ramp off to your left. go up the ramp and take a slight left. you will pass the caffateria on you left and continue to the 'wright cup'. on the right you will see a set of stairs,  go down them and turn left  (more like a u-turn) take a right. it is the first room on the left (wall of glass...).

      Everyone is welcome!

      In service,

      Kyppyn
      Medieval Leather Armor and Leather Accessories!