Archery at A and S

  • Úlfr Rauðskegg, called Dearg.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013

      Greeting onto the archers of South Oaken,

      If you are an archery MiT or would like to start the MiT processes, I will be at South Oaken Regional A and S competition. I will be answering questions, starting MiT paperwork, giving signatures for work done that day, and testing and signing off on MiT paperwork if possible.

      Archery range schedule.

      9:00 MiTs to the to the range for set up.
      10:00 range opens for inspections and open shooting.
      11:00am Behind the String class.
      12:00 range closed for lunch.
      1:00 range reopens for Royal Rounds and various other shoots as time permits.
      2:00 Behind the String class.
      4:00 range closed.
      4:00 to 5:00 MiTs to the range for tear down.

      Class: Behind the String: The Longbow
      Location: Archery range
      Instructor: Úlfr Rauðskegg (Dearg)
      Times: 11:00 and 2:00.
      Duration: 30 min.
      Description: This class is geared toward novice shooters, but more advanced archers are welcome. I will discuss some tips on how to pick the right longbow type, size and weight for the shooter, and some best-practice behaviors that are good to adopt as you are learning how to shoot the longbow.

      I look forward to seeing all of you there!

      In service,

      Lord Úlfr Rauðskegg, called Dearg. APF CDB CSO AOA
      Fenix Baronial Archery Marshal.
      South Oaken Regional Archery Marshal.

      Current Fenix Baronial Archery Champion.
      Member of the Fenix Baroness's Archery Guard.

      When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on
      V.I.K.I. Android Razor.