MiTs at archery Unicorn!

  • Úlfr Rauðskegg, called Dearg.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Greeting onto the archers of South Oaken,

      If you are an archery MiT or would like to start the MiT processes, I will be at The Grand Tournament of the Unicorn this weekend. I will be answering questions, starting MiT paperwork, giving signatures for work done that day, and testing and signing off on MiT paperwork if possible.

      I look forward to seeing all of you there!

      In service,

      Lord Úlfr Rauðskegg, called Dearg. APF CDB CSO AOA
      Fenix Baronial Archery Marshal.
      South Oaken Regional Archery Marshal.

      Current Fenix Baronial Archery Champion.
      Member of the Fenix Baroness's Archery Guard.
      When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be.