Order of the Sable Shield Strategic Plan

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012

      Armored Combatants,

                      As I have previously announced at practice, one of my last acts as Warlord, before I stepped down, was to finish a strategic plan for 2013.  Several of the Barony’s senior fighters, our Baron and Baroness, and myself met and discussed the many issues concerning improving our armored melee unit, the Order of the Sable Shield.  As a result of that meeting we drafted the plan linked to below.  It represents the goals and priorities the senior fighters believe the armored fighting community should be striving towards.  As with all things SCA participation is voluntary.  However we ask that all fighters and those who desire to support us in our noble efforts do what they can to enact this plan.  If anyone has any questions or concerns please contact myself or Baron Dafydd.

      https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw9jwo8cwS2eMzFTaHpxbDlYWU0

      On a side note you all will be hearing shortly that our Region of South Oaken as far as the army is concerned will be known as Legion V, Legion of South Oaken.  This is to promote a more militaristic feel to the army.  More to come I’m sure.

      Sir Boris Movila

      Member of House Muntesti