Unicorn Demo

  • TomB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Good afternoon!

      The Unicorn demo for tomorrow night (Thursday) is a go!

      If you can come down and help us out, that would be appreciated. This one will be at our usual out-door location behind the student union starting at 7:00.

      Take your best route to Oxford. Turn left onto 27 at the first light. Go through the next light. At the first parking lot on your right, turn in and we'll be at the back of the lot.

      Thank you,
      Nico