Push for Pennsic - heat related

  • Berdanier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      Greetings,

      Due to the projected weather conditions, I have arranged for an air conditioned trailer to be on site for Push thanks to the folks at Box 21 Rescue.  This will be available for heat related emergencies only as it is run off a generator (no 220 power hook-up at the fair grounds) so will be limited to what it can do to keep up.

      We are also bringing out some shade, a small mister, and some fans for those who wish to just come by to cool off.

      The Valkyries will have water and oranges for fighters.

      Lunch will be served by the big red Box 21 Rescue F/A trailer (set to go up by the troll) where we will also have plenty of drinks to choose from and some tasty deserts.  This is a fund raiser for bringing in the Box for our event.

      Please help the Chirurgeonate crew by staying hydrated, sun protected, and looking after your fellow campers for signs of a heat emergency.

      Regards,
      Cathryn of Chester
      Deputy Baronial Chirurgeon

      Please feel free to post this on your local lists if I have missed one