Quarterly Reports are due today!!!

  • Úlfr Rauðskeggr, called Dearg.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      Greetings to all South Oaken Archery Marshals and MiT's!

      I just wanted to remind everyone that Quarterly Reports are due today June 1st. All Archery Marshals and MiT's are required to file a report, even if you have nothing to report. Please send me the following information.

      Please send all reports to me at thefenixhuntsman@.... Please put "Quarterly Report" in the Subject line so that my spam filters do not eat them.

      I would appreciate it if you would include the following information in your reports (Please copy and paste and answer all of the questions):

      Group Name:
      SCA Name:
      SCA Membership Number (You must have a current membership card to "be" a marshal):
      Mundane Name:
      Street Address:
      City, State, and Zip Code:
      Telephone Number:
      E-mail address:
      Warrant Status: _____Warranted ______GMiT
      Indicate if you are a Group Marshal, Marshal of the Field, or a Target Marshal:

      List any problems that you encountered, and what action (if any) you took to correct them:

      List your activity in the last quarter.

      List any plans or ideas that you may have for archery in the next quarter:

      For a Group Marshal, this would be a good time to make a Roster of how many archers you have, outline what your group archers have been doing, the level of activity, and your plans for the year.

      It is courteous to send a copy of each report to the Group Marshal and Seneschal of your local group (unless you are the Group Marshal), as well as to the Group Marshal and Seneschal of the Barony you are part of (if you are in a Canton).

      Please remember, nothing to report is still something to report! It lets us know you are still active in the SCA and interested in marshaling.

      If you have any questions, you can contact me by email at thefenixhuntsman@... or you can call me at (513) 709-0886. I look forward to hearing from you and receiving your reports.

      In service,

      Lord Úlfr Rauðskeggr, called Dearg. AOA CDB CSO
      Fenix Baronial Archery Marshal.
      South Oaken Regional Deputy Archery Marshal.

      Current Fenix Baronial A&S Champion.
      When you stop challenging yourself, that's as good as you'll ever be. https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsmileys.on-my-web.com%2Frepository%2FLeisures_and_Sports%2Farchery-095.gif&t=1495889678&sig=PFrS_y4Kr_RgwRL3EJ3_4Q--~C^#(^ it wasn't me
    • Rodger Hamilton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012
        On June 25th and 26th between 12:15pm to 1:00 there will be a demo for the Springboro Cub Scouts Daycamp at Clearcreek Park 3500 Lower Springboro Rd Franklin, OH 45005 .

        They have requested 2 presentations for 45 mins. I believe I have a marshal lined up for the 26th which is a Tuesday. So if you would be available for that Tues it would be great to have more fighters to give a brief explanation of the armor and weapons of the time and then a physical demonstration. As for the presentation for the 25th I would like to cover heraldry for sure, as well as other no martial aspects of life in medieval times. So any willing help for that Monday as well would be greatly appreciated.

        If you have any questions you may call me between 4:00Pm-10:00 Mon-Fri @ 513-855-0000 if I don't answer please leave a message.

        Thanks,
        Ruger

      • Honour Horne-Jaruk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2012
          Respected friend:
          --- On Mon, 6/11/12, Rodger Hamilton <brokenpuppet79@...> wrote:
          On June 25th and 26th between 12:15pm to 1:00 there will be a demo for the Springboro Cub Scouts Daycamp at Clearcreek Park 3500 Lower Springboro Rd Franklin, OH 45005 .

           for the 25th I would like to cover heraldry for sure, as well as other non martial aspects of life in medieval times. So any willing help for that Monday as well would be greatly appreciated.

          If you have any questions you may call me between 4:00Pm-10:00 Mon-Fri @ 513-855-0000 if I don't answer please leave a message.

          Thanks,
          Ruger
          I can do fiber arts- spinning, nalbinding (though I'm not great at it), sprang, even onion-skin dye if you can get me a heat source. I can also do a great food in the middle ages presentation, showing the changes in what people ate post-Roman to now. Or some twenty others- what people's names mean cards, children's games, etc...
           Or I can do a first-person "we do" as opposed to "they did" version of any of these

          Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
          (Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
          Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

          "If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
          place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
          but it's unlikely to end well."
          --Goedjn