May Practice Schedule

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012

      Armored Fighters,

      Here is the practice schedule for May at the Dayton Practice:

      May 3- no practice (however, I’m looking at finding a grassy space to do melee practice that has good parking, bathrooms, and good visibility for recruiting.  I’m open to suggestions!!!)
      May 10- practice at 7:15
      May 17- Practice at 7:15
      May 24- Practice at 7:15
      May 31st no practice

      Capt. Boris Movila

      Warlord, Barony of Flaming Gryphon

    • Scott Bradley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2012

        All Fighters, Armored and Rapier,

                        This Thursday, May 3 we will be fighting at the Wright Park on Telford Ave, starting at 6:30 and going until dark.  Below is a link to a Google map which you can use to get directions.  Mistress Rosamund has offered up the use of her bathroom across the street if someone has a dire need.  However, I would tell everyone to plan as if there were no bathrooms at the site.

        http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205767563652008793094.0004b7980be06eebc2ab6&msa=0&ll=39.715991,-84.17018&spn=0.003586,0.008256

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2012

          Fighters,

                          FYI, the armored loan gear will not be at practice tomorrow night.