Armored Practice 3 November 2011

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011

      Greetings,

                      This week at fight practice we will have 3 classes.

      Baron Nicholas of Wicklow will be teaching:

      Sword and Shield, Control of yours and your opponent's - Close range shield and sword work.   - Armored combatants will be fighting, but unarmored observers are also welcome and can participate as well.

      Capt Boris will be teaching:

      Intro to Spear and Mid-Level Spear Tactics.  Armored combatants will be fighting, but unarmored observers are also welcome and can participate as well.

      And

      Pin and Envelope Drill. -  How a pair of fighters can quickly kill an opponent.  Armored combatants will be fighting, but unarmored observers are also welcome and can participate as well.

      Thanks, hope to see everyone there.

      Capt. Boris Movila

      Warlord, Barony of Flaming Gryphon