Free Anglo Saxon Books

  • Bev Roden
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011
      Greetings from Alexis!

      Forwarded for the interest of those on the home front, and those who
      are interested in Anglo Saxon things.

      From SCAtoday

      Amazon.com is offering free downloads of several books of interest to
      medieval scholars. The downloads are available for the Kindle or for
      other e-reader apps.

      Free books include:

      * Anglo-Saxon Primer With Grammar, Notes, and Glossary; Eighth Edition Revised
      * Anglo-Saxon Literature [Kindle Edition]
      * The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle [Kindle Edition]
      * Anglo-Saxon Grammar and Exercise Book with Inflections, Syntax,
      Selections for Reading, and Glossary [Kindle Edition]
      * A Concise Anglo-Saxon Dictionary For the Use of Students [Kindle Edition]
      * Early Britain Anglo-Saxon Britain
      * Celt and Saxon Complete
      * Celtic Literature
      * Heroic Romances of Ireland - Complete

      and more.

      http://www.scatoday.net/node/20956

      --
      "I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have
      one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day