FW: [Ermine] Dance Classes

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011

      From: owner-spot@... [mailto:owner-spot@...] On Behalf Of Jessica Featherstone
      Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:26 PM
      To: spot@...
      Subject: [Ermine] Dance Classes

      All,

      Over the past few months I've been teaching belly dance out of my house in Mason on Monday nights.  As I know this isn't the most convenient for most people and I'm finished with my marathon training, I will be moving dance classes to Sunday nights at Boris Movila's house in Centerville.  I will be teaching the following:

      Beginner Belly Dance starting at 5:00pm

      Bharatha Natyam starting at 6:00pm

      Boris's Address:

      6295 Henshire Court

      Centerville, OH 45459

      Please note that I will be starting these classes next week on May 15th as May 8th is Mother's Day.  I am only offering these classes to active SCA members.  If you have any questions, please let me know!

      Thanks,

      Emine bint Istani

      aka Jessica Featherstone