Armor Day, 3 April 2011

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011

      Greetings,

                  Please pass this message along to anyone you think would be interestedPlease keep in mind that you need to eat food during the day, so pack a lunch or make provisions to get food, I will not be providing any.  The forecast is for a high of 61 so I will have the garage door open, so dress appropriately.

      I am opening up my garage Sunday, April, 2011, from 10 am until 4 pm ish.  I will be teaching how to make plastic armor to help get fighters on the field faster.  If you want to make a suit I just ask $55 to cover the cost of materials.  I have blue and black barrels right now, if you ever want to get your own barrels CLICK HERE or contact Brigita, listed below.  You want to get the 55 gallon reconditioned poly drums.  Note that it will take up to 20 hours to finish an entire suit of plastic armor.  If you can’t afford the $55 right now whatever you make is considered loaner armor and I expect you to return it once you are done with it.

      Also feel free to bring by armor you have been working on or needs fixing and we will try to help.

      For those of you who already have armor, I need help working with all the new people.  Please bring tools.

      If you don’t have time or are unavailable when I open up my garage infrequently check out the webpage I have been working on with instructions on how to make plastic barrel armor.  It is only partially completed but it might be enough to get you started.

      http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/Boris/armor/plasticarmor.htm

      6295 Henshire Court

      Centerville, OH 45459

      Cell: 937-620-0821

       Also for those who would prefer more period armor please keep in mind I am not the only local person who can help you get in armor.  To the best of my knowledge the artisans below can either help you build or sell you armor.   They are all busy people so I suggest you speak to the at fighter practice to see if they can help you.

      Brigita, (brigita.gescheid@...) 937-532-9153  (Plastic Armor)

      Syr Kyppyn Kirkcaldy: Black Tower Enterprises: (Leather Armor)

      Capt. Boris Movila