Welcome One -- Welcome All

  • multiraciallymixed
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      WELCOME to FGM-Mixed! :D

      We are very glad to have you here and to see that you
      are interested in supporting, sharing with and learning
      more about mixed-race people who are the 'first-generation'
      of mixed-race (as openly acknowledged) in their families!

      This group is intended to serve as a support network;
      an information resource; and an all around communication
      tool and we hope thateveryone who stops by and (hopefully)
      chooses to join, will feel like they are a big part
      of the total mixed-race community found worldwide!!

      WELCOME once again!! :D